Who Are Those Who Will Not Be Saved?
By Ron Boatwright
Below are just some of the people who the Bible says will not be saved, but who will be eternally tormented in Hell.
1) Those who do not want to be saved, “because they did not receive a love of the truth, that they might be saved” (2 Thessalonians 2:10).
2) Those who refuse to do God’s will. Jesus says, “Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven” (Matthew 7:21). Many of these are those who are involved in denominationalism.
3) Those who have become unfaithful, “having condemnation because they have cast off their first faith” (1 Timothy 5:12).
4) Those who put off obeying God because, “Behold now is the accepted time, behold now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2).
5) Those who will not forgive. Jesus says, “But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses” (Matthew 6:15).
6) Those who are not with Christ. Jesus says, “He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad” (Matthew 12:30).
7) Those who will not repent of their sins. Jesus says, “I tell you no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).
Each person chooses as to where he will spend eternity. If a person is lost in Hell, he will only have himself to blame. “How shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation?” (Hebrews 2:3). Let’s make going to Heaven our number one priority in this life.